This policy describes:
- what personal information we collect about you;
- how we obtain your personal information;
- how we use your personal information;
- who we share your personal information with;
- how we protect your personal information; and
- your rights regarding your personal information.
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Website to be submitted to the Company. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website to it;
- records of correspondence that you send to the Company through the Website;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access; and
- any other information, materials or data which you submit to the Company through the Website.
- the Company may use information collected from you, for sales and marketing purposes, including email marketing. the Company may combine this information with data obtained from other sources to improve overall accuracy and completeness, and to help the Company better tailor Company’s interactions with users.
- If you are only browsing this Website, the Company does not capture data that allows it to identify you individually. Instead, the Company may collect information about your computer, including where available your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. Such information does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, the Company may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help the Company to improve this Website and enable it:
- to estimate its user size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow the Company to customize this Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognize you when you return to this Website.
- Although the Company will do its best to protect your information which you have transmitted to it, the Company cannot guarantee the security of such information including but not limited to the information set out at clause 1.1 above. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information is received by the Company, the Company will use all reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- The Company does not collect or store any individual payment information (such as credit card or bank information) from you.
2. GROUNDS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. The Company relies on the following grounds to process your personal information and may use your personal information for its legitimate interests, for example:
- to use it to engage in marketing and business development activity in relation to our services. This may include sending you newsletters, marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations that we may have to discharge;
- to record and monitor your use of our websites or our other online services for our business purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports;
- to use it to look into any complaints or queries you may have;
- The Company may need to collect and use your personal information to enter into a contract with you or to perform its obligations under a contract with you; and
- where you have applied for a position with us, to review and process your job application.
- The Company may (but usually do not) need your consent to use your personal information. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us as detailed below in the section (‘Your Rights’) below.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if it is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Website; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, its partners or other relevant third parties, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
- This Website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites, including links to a payment gateway. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You have a number of legal rights in relation to your personal data that the Company holds and you can exercise your rights by sending an email to [email protected] These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- Requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that the Company erases your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask the Company to erase your personal information but the Company are legally entitled to retain it.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, the Company processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to Company’s processing of your personal information but the Company is legally entitled to refuse that request.
- Withdraw your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for the Company to continue processing without your consent if the Company have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.